Serene.

I want to run away. As far as I can, from everything and everyone. But I'm bounded and I can't untie myself from these bonds. 

Almost two weeks had passed, I can only picture myself standing there, still, with the breeze hits my face. Eyes that no longer have any tears to cry, and my hair is blowing because I finally have the will to wash them, and lips that no longer have to explain. 

I hug myself because It is too cold. I look in front to an open space, to a space which has no limits and boundaries. One step away from ultimate freedom. But there are responsibilities that holding me - from the back. The space is serene with many possibilities. It speaks to you if you listen carefully enough. 

I can't wait to be in the place of my dreams, one step away from an ultimate freedom, the space that's serene but gives you strength, to step forward or look behind. 

- April 2022.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacancy.

Never Good Enough