Neither; none of the two.

 This feels just like another heartbreak.

This heart aches.

Aching from knowing the truth

Truth hurts but does it have to hurt this way

Indescribable pain.


It's just that I'm getting cleverer each day

To recognize the signs earlier than before


What do people take me for?

A fucking child.

Nah it's nothing

Nah you're overreacting


Do I what I feel not matter?

For everything that I feel, being dismissed.


It hurts like a heart break.

lying and not disclosing the truth are the same offence,

we've agreed.

You did both.

And I am still tolerating.


and today I just remembered I hate being cold.

Because that what heart breaks feel like

cold.

and empty.

I can't tolerate neither.



***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacancy.

Never Good Enough