Life Update : 2017

Hugeeee hug and kisses to all! Guys, how long has it been since the last time? Haha takder la lama mana pun :p

I (actually) hardly find any free time for me to update my blog cuz aaaaaaaaall the time that god has given me is actually for Himself and my studies. Sekarang tengan cardiovascular system...... class 8-5 almost everyday, so kena pandai cari waktu to revise ( my test is on Friday what am I doing right now... gosh)


Ok, study-wise. Two weeks ago, we've gotten our very first semester result. Only god knows betapa kami menjadi hamba paling tawaddu' dalam berdoa agar kami lulus (haha lepas solat, setan balik). Alhamdulillah, most of us lulus but hanya dua tiga ketui ja tak lulus but that doesnt mean, thats it. No. Theres still chances to make improvements over past mistakes, kan? I hope my friends yang couldn't pass the first semester would be better this time! We are not quitters! May Allah help us, ameen.

The environment of where I'm living now, is quite unhealthy, where everyone is studying like mad! Ok ada satu hari on weekend tu, my housemate's (husna) room punya door was left ajar (so i could see inside of the room, and husna was sleeping )..... i was lepaking outside (kat ruang tamu) scrolling and browsing thru gossips and stupid stuff on the internet. Then, Husna's alarm rang, woke her up very quickly and she jumped straight to her study table to...... obviously, study.

I was shoooooketh............. "is that how are we living our 'life' ?" That makes us, almost zombies. I'm scared. Are we going to live, that kind of life for 5 years long?

That still, remains as a question.

Non-study wise. As a very compassionate and diligent member of Mesta, I got into few activities that I didn't think I was able to do until......................i did it. Haritu ada Annual Grand Dinner, and I was one a member of the committee (of the dinner) that runs the event almost smoothly. I jadi photographer jer, but saya tak pernah pun terlibat to run an event........ so, for me this is quite exciting! Weeks prior to the dinner, memang stress gila. Buat design posters, kena reject. Buat balik bla bla bla. Tu tak cakap lagi bila almost semua year 1 taknak join dinner sebab mahal sangat! Last2 dr Norizal pancing students.......

dia kata, kalau ramai yang pergi dia bagi soalan spot pathology untuk exam first semester. Last2, semua soalan spot yang dia bagi.............seketul pun tak keluar! THATS the....... i don't know funniest? saddest? part of the exam.


me and hazim.
two crazy guys 

my cute little bestfriend, hazim

pasum 

saniah and hazim
(suddenly hazim became the most popular guy of the night cuz every1 wants to take photo with him idky)

Relationship-wise. Haha ini part yang sentiasa sedih. Its so saaaaaaaaad to reminisce the time that we were close...... so close.............. until gradually, no goodnight, no calls, no text, no, none until we are what we are now. We're strangers with memories of car rides and we sang along to sad songs.

Tears? Ada la jugak. Pain makes you cry- sometimes. or, most of the time.


Thanks for reading my boring stuff!!!!!!!!!! Tweeeeeet/ dm (ig) me with thumbs up if u like this post heheheh saranghhaeyo ew.


Popular posts from this blog

cloud nine

Agar dia hilang dari bumi.